• The Coaching Process
Coaching assists you
in making positive
changes. It is a partnership that helps you assess where you are now in your life and work and where you want to be. We then develop strategies to help you get there. Whether you seek a Life Coach, Career Coach or Executive Coach, I will support, challenge and be your sounding board to ensure that you create a fulfilling life.
Do you feel stuck, confused or overwhelmed?
Do you yearn for a sense of peace, calm
Do you feel like you are caught on a hamster wheel?
Do you want to be more open to new ideas, people and ways
of looking at yourself and the world around you?
Do you believe that you can be more
effective in your work?
Do you want to explore a new career, navigate a career
transition or plan for retirement?
Do you want to communicate more effectively with your family and
Do you know that you want to do something different, but are not sure what that is?
Do you want to stimulate your creative thinking?
Do you yearn to move forward on a creative project? Learn new ways to "kick
it up a notch."
Do you have an unfinished creative project languishing in the closet? I can help you get back on track.
Business and non-profit executives:
- Think and work more strategically
- Communicate clearly
- Create more balance in life
- Focus on what is most important
- Lead organization through transitions
- Become more effective at work
Individuals in transition:
- Thrive in a new position or role
- Find their calling and create a fulfilling
- Cultivate creativity and compassion
- Find meaning in life and work
- Build strong relationships
Creative professionals (writers, musicians, visual artists, dancers, thinkers, dreamers):
- Move through creative blocks
- Learn strategies to manage their energy and time
- Develop effective practices to integrate their creative work with other areas of their life
Baby boomers helping their aging parents:
- Learn to care for themselves while
helping parents with grace
- Release fear and guilt
- Experience compassion for themselves
and their families
Individuals feeling stress and wanting to learn new practices for greater health and happiness:
- Learn how to practice mindfulness meditation
- Discover how your thought patterns may contribute to stress
You are at a turning point in life. You desire new challenges or direction in your
work; you want to enhance your leadership skills; you would like to
communicate more effectively with your staff. In your personal
life you may be experiencing the birth or death of a family
member, relationship changes or a desire for more peace and
calm. Perhaps you want the encouragement to pursue a dream,
to make a change, or to stimulate your creativity. At these
times, having a life coach working with you in mutual respect and
trust can empower you to move forward.